Terms and conditions of Shaadi Affiliate Program
|This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual's or entity's participation in the Shaadi.com Partner Program (the "Program"). As used in this Agreement, "we" means Shaadi.com, and "you" means the applicant. "Site" means a World Wide Web site and, depending on the context, refers either to Shaadi.com's site located at the URL http://www.shaadi.com, or to the site that you will link to our site (and which you will identify in your Program application).
||Enrollment in the Program
To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a complete Program application via our site. We will evaluate your application in good faith and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine (at our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable for the Program. Examples of unsuitable sites (this list is not exhaustive) are those that:
If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply to the Program at any time. You should also note that if we accept your application and your site is thereafter determined (at our sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the Program, we may terminate this Agreement at any time.
- Promote sexually explicit materials, adult and/or mature content, Hacking/cracking content
- Promote violence & profanity
- Promote racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities, gambling or casino-related content
- Include "Shaadi" or variations or misspellings thereof in their domain names
- Otherwise violate intellectual property rights
- Are in any nature perceived to be as competitive sites to Shaadi.com
- Has Excessive advertising; Excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
- Offers Incentives (monetary or point-based) to users to click on Shaadi.com links or ads
- Offer sales or promote of certain weapons, such as firearms, ammunition, balisongs, butterfly knives, and brass knuckles
- Offer sales or promote of beer or hard alcohol, tobacco or tobacco-related products, prescription drugs
- Promote illegal activities
||Links on Your Site
Once you have been notified that your site has been accepted into the Program, you may provide on your site a general link to Shaadi.com home page at http://www.shaadi.com. We will provide you with guidelines and graphical artwork to use in linking to our home page.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special "tagged" link formats to be used in all links between your site and our site. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and our site properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to our site placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as "Affiliate Unique Tracking Link". You will only earn referral fees with respect to activity on our site occurring directly through "Affiliate Unique Tracking Link": we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you to use "Affiliate Unique Tracking Link", including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts which would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
IMPORTANT: Please remember that we will provide you with a special link (referred as "Affiliate Unique Tracking Link") to use to link your website to Shaadi.com. DO NOT link to http://www.shaadi.com and we will not be able to track referrals from your site to ours without that special link.
Affiliate Unique Link = http://www.shaadi.com/index.php?ptnr=xxxx
We will process orders placed by customers who follow "Affiliate Unique Tracking Link" from your site to our site. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements that we periodically may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and service fulfillment. Among other things, we will prepare order forms, process payments, handle service fulfillment and customer service. We will track sales made to customers who purchase products and services using referred as "Affiliate Unique Tracking Link" from your site to our site and will make available to you reports summarizing this sales activity. The form, content, and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time at our discretion.
You may not place orders during sessions initiated through the links on your site for your own use, for resale or commercial use of any kind. This includes orders for customers or on behalf of customers or orders to be used by you or your friends, relatives or Alliances in any manner. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees or the termination of this Agreement. A Qualifying Product is one on the sale of which a Partner is entitled to Qualifying Revenues.
- We will pay you (in accordance with the terms described below) referral fees on leads referred by you or sales generated by you, as applicable. To be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must follow a Special Link (referred as "Affiliate Unique Tracking Link") from your site to our site, register for Free on Shaadi.com.
- In addition you may also be entitled to receive a revenue share depending upon the revenue share model we will agree with you, whenever a member referred from your website subscribes to a premium membership.
- Referral Fees is applicable to referred leads and first order revenue only (as applicable) and not to renewals.
In addition, you may not directly or indirectly offer any person or entity any consideration or incentive (including, without limitation, payment of money or awarding of any benefits) for using "Affiliate Unique Tracking Link" on your site to access our site (e.g., by implementing any "rewards" program for persons or entities who use "Affiliate Unique Tracking Link" on your site to access our site). If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have offered any person or entity any such consideration or incentive, we may (without limiting any other rights or remedies available to us) withhold any referral fees otherwise payable to you under this Agreement.
||Infringement of Email marketing and PPC guidelines
Your Registration to this Program will be deemed that you have followed the Email marketing and PPC guidelines of Shaadi.com. In case you don't follow any of the Email marketing and PPC guideline we reserve the right to hold payment and suspend your Affiliate account.
Below is the mentioned Email marketing and PPC Guidelines:
PPC GuidelinesEmail Marketing Guidelines
||Shaadi Creative Guidelines:
- Affiliate shall only promote creative, which are approved by Shaadi.com and provided on Shaadi Affiliate Partner Account.
- Affiliates will not use any communication inconsistent with Shaadi.com brand guidelines.
- Affiliates shall take make reasonable efforts to uphold the reputation of Shaadi.com and shall not act in any manner that would adversely affect the reputation and/or the brand name.
- Affiliate shall only use the creative's preapproved by Shaadi.com team before making it live.
- Affiliate shall promptly bring to the notice of Shaadi.com any claims/objections, seek advise and act accordingly.
- If there are objections to any type of advertisement, the partner will remove the same in 1 working day.
- Affiliate shall strictly abide by the terms and tenure of the advertisements/campaigns.
You shall raise invoice for the earnings of the previous month in the immediate subsequent month. On receipt of your invoice, within 30 days we will send you a cheque for your earnings subject to a minimum earned balance of INR 990,. If your account balance is less than INR 990, we'll carry forward the amount to the next month and payments would be made alongwith subsequent earnings for the month in which the balance touches INR 990.
In case you have not mentioned your service tax number in your partner account, at the beginning of every month we will generate your invoice for the immediate previous month and you will receive your payment within next 30 working days from the date of generation of such invoice., for your earnings subject to a minimum earned balance of INR 990. If your account balance is less than INR 990, we'll carry forward the amount to the next month and payments would be made alongwith subsequent earnings for the month in which the balance touches INR 990.
All payments shall be subject to withholding of applicable taxes, if any.
International Webmasters -
At the beginning of every month we will generate your invoice for the immediate preceeding month, (and the payment would be send within 30 working days from the date of generation of the invoice. We will send your funds via PayPal subject to a minimum earned balance of INR 5,000 (Approx. USD 100) in your account (unless otherwise agreed to in writing, including electronic mail).
If your account balance is less than INR 5,000, we'll carry it forward to the next month and send you the funds once the balance touches INR 5,000. If you do NOT wish to receive funds via PayPal, we can pay you via wire transfer if your account balance touches INR 25,000 (Approx. US $500)
Payments will be made against invoices as follows:
Email your invoice to email@example.com (in case you have mentioned service tax while creating a partner account). You will receive your payment within 30 working days.
Please reach us a signed paper invoice within next 30 days or before you send us your next invoice. Invoice instructions Sample invoice
||Policies and Pricing
Person who register through this Program will be deemed to be customers of Shaadi.com. Accordingly, all Shaadi.com terms and conditions, rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning member conduct, customer service, and sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for services sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies.
|| Responsibility for Your Site
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for (this list is not exhaustive) :
* The technical operation of your site and all related equipment.
* Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights).
* Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal.
* We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your site.
||Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to our site, and all Shaadi.com trademarks, trade dress and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on our sales of Qualifying Products occurring during the term, and referral fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not canceled or returned. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, referral fee schedules, payment procedures, and Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
||Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
||Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed at any time and under any circumstances the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement will be governed by Indian laws without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the Mumbai Jurisdiction, India and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
Have questions about the Shaadi Rewards Program? Contact us.